Saturday 28 May 2011

A blast from the past...

This week has been very trying, and highly emotional. I had to go into Phillipi township for work, and I ended up taking a bag of food to give to the hundreds of township dogs that live in the area.I will be writing a full post about this experience (with pictures) this weekend, but for now it is enough to say that my new goal in life is to open a non-profit organisation to feed, sterilise, de-flea and de-worm dogs in the township.

For now, I must apologise for a lack of posts. I have some mutant infection at the moment which appears to be resitant to all known medicines. Not fun at all. However, hopefully these pictures will make you smile.

Hurdle fail

This picture was taken in WW2. This is a group of children at school wearing their regulation gas masks. This is the stuff of nightmares - Chucky vs Aliens
"For some reason, Billy's birthday party was a very sombre event"


I LOL'ed so hard at this.

And thats why I smoke. Simple!

Oh how I wish this could be me tonight. Maybe in my dreams...
Stay tuned for my next post on my Township Adventure, as well as for an in-depth Bio of the King of the Bergies and his right hand men - Safari Bergie and Eucalyptus Bergie. Coming this weekend. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment