Thursday 19 May 2011

Some awesome adverts, and a slice of happiness


Bahahahaha. One day I shall know someone with this sense of humour and then I shall be complete :)

Came across this pic the other day, and it made me so happy. This is me, Lloyd and Tim, and I entitled the pictures "Tastes Like Summer" - thats exactly what the images bring to mind. Tim is off on an Asian Adventure (hopefully he doesnt read this or I'm in trouuuuble....), and I miss him very much.


And now, just as homage to the weird things Americans will eat, I present to you... Squeez Bacon.

Thanks for all the support guys. Much appreciated. :) Have received lots of positive and some negative feedback - to which I have the best response. I simply block my ears and sing LALALALALALA. 

Favourite comment so far (definitely deserves a mention):

Friend: Dude, you used the C-word!!!!
Me: I know, I know! I used the C-word! Hope my mom doesn't see it. 
Friend: I dunno, it's kinda awkward. You never hear people saying it, it's HECTIC!
Me: Well, you obviously haven't lived in Cape Town for very long...
Friend: Couldn't you have put C-star-U-N-T?
Me: Umm, I think you're worried about the wrong C-word. Just sayin'

3 comments:

  1. haha dig it! timo must get bak now my gracious! remember seing those pics ages ago!!! :) and as for the squeez bacon... no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need squeez bacon in my life right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww. disgusting. liquidised plastic bacon. sound good? didnt think so...

    ReplyDelete