Monday 16 May 2011

Damn You, Auto Correct!

This is one of my favourite sites of ALL TIME. It literally leaves me weak at the knees. I wish i had (could afford) an iPhone, even if it was just for the autocorrect. Everyone deserves a bit of comic relief in their life :) And don't even get me started on Blackberry's.(oh no, you got me started..here I go...)

How do you know you're the only person in your group without a BB? You're the only one not looking down, and the only one having a real conversation. BB's drive me up the WALL! Not to mention that they cause a deadly virus called the Crackberry virus. And the Crackberry virus is unfortunately extremely contagious. Its symptoms include extreme anti-social behaviour, resulting in the replacement of real human contact by relationships based on BBM'ing (unfortunately, sufferers of the Crackberry Virus believe these interactions are more important than real relationships based on actual human contact), belief in chain messages having the power to kill you or send you to hell if you do not pass them on, and loss of life. (made that last one up - but it might not be such an idle threat if a certain someone doesn't put that damn thing down!)

Call me behind the times (oooh, you could call me Agatha!), but i think that conversations between two people who are actually physically interacting are far more important and beneficial than a chain message or a "How r u?" over BBM. Its highly frustrating trying to talk to someone who's eyes look like they are enduring an epileptic fit (must check BB, must look like I'm listening to her, must check BB, must look her in the eyes, must forward chain message to twenty people in ten minutes or I will be run over by a train...)

Anyway, BACK TO TOPIC. I can't even remember what the topic was now. Haha. OH yes, Damn You, Auto Correct.

Check it out, seriously. Just make sure your bladder is empty and you are safe to emit your Embarrassing Laugh (everyone has one. Don't even try to deny it...).

Here are some of my favourite...

Bahaha...Love it. I myself have been a victim of accidental auto correct in the past - sending messages to the wrong person a few times (sorry mom, that was meant for the boyfriend..), and I even once told my mom to call "Cunt Christine" instead of Aunt Christine. Who knew one letters difference could create so much awkwardness..

2 comments:

  1. I am the master of autocorrect. I correct autocorrect, not the other way around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This...is....AMAZING!!!!! i had to try smuggle laugh at work. eventually it just sounded like I was crying.

    ReplyDelete